We’re always happy to hear from people who may be interested in working with Bowler
Work with Bowler
Bowler is an internationally renowned and successful motorsport company that is immensely proud of its history of British engineering values and roots. We harness the expertise and passion of a great team, leading technology and craftsmanship to deliver high quality vehicles and innovative engineering solutions with an unrivalled spirit.
As part of our ongoing expansion plans, we require a Vehicle Electrician to work as
part of a small team working on our new CSP 575 as well as other exciting
projects in the pipeline.
Do you have a strong background in automotive electrical, with experience of
building wiring looms, as well as strengths in electrical fault finding and
diagnostic work on vehicles?
From supporting new builds of specialist vehicles through to
race support and diagnostics, this is an exciting and potentially varied
role for the right person.
Initially for a 6 month contract period these roles will primarily support the continued engineering of the CSP 575 programme through to launch and also other exciting projects already in development.
We are looking for people who are passionate and excited about being part of a fast moving, flexible motorsport company, who can deliver results, work closely with a highly motivated and experienced team of motorsport professionals. A positive can do attitude will be needed with the encouragement to challenge existing thinking in a productive and engaging manner.
These new roles will be based in our Motorsport home in Belper, Derbyshire.
Lead the engineering, development and testing of our patented CSP chassis system, including suspension, brakes and wheels. Previous experience in these areas in a motorsport or automotive environment is essential.
Role requirements for the above 2 roles:
- Development and delivery of solutions to meet the defined programme requirements
- Manage the design, development and testing activity to meet the project schedule
- Responsible for the technical details ensuring accuracy and alignment to the programme requirements
- Responsible for project delivery to meet business objectives
- Deliver the plan meeting Quality, Cost and Delivery objectives.
- Manage the change request process and cost forecasting to meet programme milestones
- Design test plans with detailed planning through the development stages
- Experience of managing resolution of business, technical and process issues within a team environment. Working alongside Sales and Production
- Experience delivering automotive components and systems
- A good working knowledge of product creation & delivery, change control, product definition and change management processes
- Previous programme delivery experience, with strong influencing and engagement skills
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on each role