The Bulldog is a collector’s dream, displaying our specialist expertise from years of rallying. Three Bulldogs are available for sale now.
Handcrafted with Bowler’s expertise, the Bulldog is a road-legal off-road racing vehicle. Designed for the desert, rally raid and other adventures! The Bulldog follows in succession from the memorable Nemesis EXR-S and the Wildcat before it.
The Bulldog was the first car to use Bowler’s Cross Sector Platform ‘CSP’ chassis which is designed and built in-house. Attached to the frame which are modified Range Rover Sport subframes, all-independent suspension (some links of which are also sourced from the Range Rover Sport parts bin) and some very special Bilstein shocks.
The Bulldog is a great companion which has helped a number of drivers achieve their desert racing ambitions in a highly competent manner.
- Unrestricted JLR 3.0-litre TDV6 Engine, Coupled To A ZF Eight-speed Automatic Transmission.
- Unique Bowler Engineered CSP Chassis
- Unique Bilstein Suspension
- Hydraulic Bump-Stops
- Heavy-Duty Rear Subframe
- Torque Bias Centre Differential and Gripper Limited-slip Differential
- Bowler Challenge 18-inch Wheels with BF Goodrich Tyres
- Accommodation for 3 Spare Wheels (Desert Pack)
- Vented Front and Rear Brake Discs.
PROTECTION & RALLY
- Underside Protection with Steering and Differential Guards, Along with Nylon Protection for the Lower Suspension Arms
- Built In Hydraulic Jack System with Bash Guard
- LED High-level Daytime Running and Brake Lights, with Bumper-mounted Lazer Lamps ST4 Spotlights
- FIA-approved 225-litre Fuel Cell and Roll Cage
- Motec Dashboard Display, Stilo WRC 12v Intercom, Auxiliary Power Supply Box, Terratrip 303 GPS, Interior Lights, Air-conditioning and a Heated Windscreen
- MSA-Specification Plumbed-in Electrical qnd Hand-held Fire Extinguishers
- Other Safety Features Include A Battery Isolator, Life Hammer, Warning Triangle and SoS Board
- Full Toolkit, Safety Kit And Vehicle Repair Kit, Sand Mat Rack and Mats, Two Shovels, And Two Storage Boxes
- Air Compressor, Tyre Inflator, Tow Rope, Spill Kit, Helmet Net, Jump Leads, GPS Mounts, Water Containers, Rear Mud Flap Retaining Straps.