The Bowler Extreme conversion showcases the knowledge and expertise Bowler has gained from decades of off-road competition, joining the existing Bowler Fast Road Defender conversion.
Most noticeable is the Bowler Extreme’s stance, a combination of massive 35” Maxxis tyres and deep offset modular steel wheels.
The tyres are housed by Bowler’s Bulldog Extended Wheel Arches. Bowler’s Lightweight Road Bumper and Steering Guard (with red towing eyes) compliment the front end.
External lighting has been upgraded to high performance LED options all round. Bowler have added Lazer Lamp Sentinels and U80 work lights to the roof rack. Further lighting options can be customised on each build.
Protection is catered for by the full external roll cage. The classic Bowler Side Rails give the signature finish. The exterior is completed by billet aluminium hinges and accessories, as well as a Bowler Rear Step Kit.
The passenger cabin receives the same attention to detail and features a bespoke leather retrim. Upgraded audio and connectivity equipment, soundproofing, Bowler Gearshifters and a MOMO Steering Wheel finish off the interior. Both external paint and internal leather can be specified by the customer.
The Bowler Extreme also features the company’s Stage 2 power upgrade, providing an increase in both torque and horsepower (180hp/500Nm). The system uses a modified ECU and race intercooler. The car is fitted with Bowler’s Fast Road Suspension Kit. Braking is also improved with the addition of the Bowler Big Brake Kit, (developed in partnership with Alcon) utilising 4-piston calipers as well as bigger front discs. The standard ABS and traction control systems are unaffected.
The Bowler Extreme is available on a commission-only basis with limited build slots available each calendar year. The Bowler demonstration car is based on a 110 double cab pick-up. (Please enquire separately regarding 90/130 donors). The car will be built alongside Bowler’s legendary Bulldog at the company’s Derbyshire workshop. Bowler are able to source a donor vehicle or convert a car already owned by the commissioning customer. Price for conversion of a customer-owned car will be dependent on model year and condition.
- Stage 2 Engine Package (including remap, intercooler and centre box delete piece)
- Fast Road Suspension Kit
- Bowler Big Brake package
- Deep offset 16” steel wheels with 35” tyres
- Bowler Bulldog wheel arch kit
- Bowler Lightweight 110 Side Rails, Bowler Lightweight Road Bumper
- Bowler Lightweight Steering Guard, Bowler Lightweight Rear Step
- Bowler bonnet vents
- Leather MOMO Steering Wheel, Recaro Seats, Bowler black gearshifters
- Bespoke interior retrim with body colour contrast leather trim and alcantara headlining
- Double din infotainment unit with sat nav and DAB
- Soundproofing and carpets throughout
- X4 roof mounted sentinel Lazer lamps, x2 rear mounted utility lights
- Stainless steel bolt kit
- Full safety devices roll cage with additional roof rack system
- Uprated LED lighting all around
- Bowler signature headlight surrounds with additional DRLs
- Billet Aluminium accessories, hinges, handles and vents