Work at Bowler
Sales & Marketing Manager
We are currently working with Southgate Consulting to recruit a new Sales and Marketing Manager who will lead Bowler’s commercial activity whilst driving our brand forwards, with an exciting range of new products and services.
Reporting directly to the General Manager this great career opportunity will have responsibility for delivery of the full marketing mix and achievement of sales targets, whilst working closely with customers and clients internationally.
- Delivery of sales, revenue, margin targets and identification of sales opportunities.
- Develop digital platforms including e-commerce.
- Design, build and implementation of a strong marketing plan to ensure business growth.
- Develop campaigns to support product launches.
- Create a plan for customer acquisition and retention.
- Management of the customer contact plan.
- Ensure the customer experience and internal delivery processes are first class.
- Co-ordinate and maximise PR, Communications and Promotions.
- Provide management reporting on departmental performance.
- Liaise closely with stakeholders in agencies, regulatory authorities and JLR Global Marketing & PR teams.
- Manage, develop and motivate the commercial team of two direct reports.
- Demonstrable and relevant background in the automotive OEM, Motorsport or similar sectors covering sales, marketing, PR and e-commerce.
- Strong relationship and network building ability both externally and internally
- Ability to close deals, analyse the competition and maintain a competitive edge whilst delivering margin and revenue objectives.
- Experience of financial forecasting and budgeting.
- Credibility and confidence in dealing with high net worth customers.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact David Southgate email@example.com 07778 159555