Ever dreamt of an off road racing adventure? Here’s how to make 2019 your year…
12 Jul 2018
We’re pleased to announce our racing programme and driver training dates for 2019.
Whether you’re a Bowler owner or an Arrive & Drive customer, you can experience the exhilaration and adventure of extreme off road racing with the full support and expertise of Bowler’s Factory team.
For 2019, Bowler is again providing its driver training and race support services to Bowler car owners and navigators, as well as Arrive & Drive customers who would like to compete in a Rally Raid race but prefer not to purchase their own car.
The provisional schedule for 2019 includes five exciting international endurance races and two training sessions:
- Driver / Navigator training, Morocco (March – exact dates pre Tuareg TBC)
- Tuareg Rally, Algeria (16-23 March)
- Morocco Desert Challenge, Morocco (April)
- Driver / Navigator training, location TBC (July)
- Silk Way Rally, location TBC (date TBC)
- Rally du Maroc (October)
- Dakar or Africa Eco Race (Dec/Jan 2020)
Whether you have the desire to take part in a ‘once in a lifetime’ unforgettable experience, learn how to Rally Raid drive or fulfil your off road racing ambitions, Bowler provides one of the best opportunities to reach the finish line safely and with the best experience possible.
Racing packages include:
- Event entry fees
- Full Bowler factory race support for the duration of the event
- Vehicle logistics to and from the event
- Hospitality (breakfast, lunch and evening meals)
- Road books and all required race related materials
- Full organiser provided medical support and insurance
You just need to arrive at the local airport and Bowler will take care of the rest.
Race package prices start from £30,000 for the shorter 5-8 day events and £70,000 for the two-week long Eco Race feat of endurance, for entrants who own their own Bowler car.
Details of costs and options for hiring a Bowler Bulldog for Arrive & Drive entrants are available on request, as these will need to be customised for individual driver/navigator requirements.
Driver training costs start from £10,000 for four days, with programmes tailored to individual driver and navigator requirements.
For further information call the team on +44 (0)1773 824111 to discuss how you can make your racing adventure ambitions a reality in 2019 with Bowler’s acclaimed Factory team.